Style and Design

Do not finance a mattress at this place. I purchased a mattress from this company, when it came time to pay the sales person introduced the sleepys credit card, it's been about a year , when suddenly one day you open the bill and you are hit with close to a thousand dollars in interest.

Not only are you paying for a mattress that you called and complained about only a month old. Now you wind up paying about 60.00 a month on interest, they are ridiculous with a 30 percent APR. just be aware. And when you call to see if they can assist with the interest, because I recently lost my job, they said that they can not help.

Because you are not late with your account. Really and not to surprising tge people that I was asking for help from we're talking to me from India. that's the reason I lost my job they decided to outsource. Still have to pay with the high interest, and the morale of the story is the big bank wins in the end.

And I'll struggle to pay for their exotic vacation. Thank you so much sleepy...

And also synchrony bank.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Gina2016-2016 is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments