I ordered according to Sleepys' website a queen "plush" mattress. It was as hard as a brick.

The mattress was a firm mattress and this is NOT what I ordered. When I complained, a similar mattress was replaced with the old one returned. The mattress is NOT plush. A reasonable person would consider a pillow top plush.

The mattress I currently I have is not a firm but still very hard. When I complained again, the agent stated that my body would need to get used to it! What a joke! This is not what I contracted for when I bought the mattress.

When I spoke to a supervisor "Sharon" today, she asked me what I wanted and stated that a "plush" mattress the I-series would be delivered to me for $342.40. This sounds like bait & switch to me.

I was told by Sharon that they do not refund mattresses. What a scam!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of sleepys mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $342 and wants Sleepys to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was terrible customer service, misinformation and misinformed us. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good afternoon, my name is Cathy and I am a representative of Sleepy's Customer Relations department. We certainly would like the opportunity to assist you with your concerns.

Please send your contact information and invoice number to social@mattress.com.

We will ensure that a specialist reach out to you to further address your concerns. We look forward to speaking with you soon.