If there was a negative 1 star available I would use it, the worst experience I have ever had. We purchased a new mattress and box spring in February 2012, then in early June the springs began protruding out of the mattress and it began to sink in the middle.

When I called Sleepys I was told we would need a "bed checker" to come inspect the bed. This took 2 weeks to schedule as the bed checker would leave random voicemails stating days and times w/o ever speaking to me. When the bed checker did finally come the mattress was deemed defective, I then called Sleepys and after being hung up on and transferred 3 times finally was able to schedule a new mattress being delivered, upon delivery we were told pour preexisting mattress had "blemishes" and those nullified the warranty. When I called customer service I was told the same thing, however as I explained to the 2nd person I was transferred to the mattress was defective and should be going nowhere but the trash, therefore regardless of a supposed "blemish" we should be getting a new mattress.

Finally, I spoke to a supervisor and was assured after a lengthy conversation we would be getting a redelivery the following day. Cut to today, no redelivery was even scheduled and now as instructed we threw out our old mattress and have no mattress to sleep on. I was told they would be redelivering tomorrow, but that remains to be seen.

It is baffling to me how this company is 1.

at all successful 2.

how they can get away with this behavior, defective mattresses at such high prices, and customer service that is rude, not at all helpful,efficient or effective. I am disgusted and I beg any one of you reading this to never dare purchase from them.

Review about: Sleepys Box Spring.

Comments

#512099

Dear Lisamarie 1717,

Thank you for sharing your concerns, and bringing this issue to our attention. We would like to turn your experience from negative into a positive one.

Please reach out to our team of specialists with your invoice number or customer code, and include a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you at csable@mattress.com so we can address the complications you experienced, and reach an immediate resolution. We look forward to working with you, and resolving you issue.