Greenbush, Michigan

Sleepys is not reliable their customer service is a disgrace. They sold me a defected bed one side is higher than the other.

They sent someone to my home to inspect my claim. He stood on my box spring and broke it. He manipulated the measurements. He had this tool that looked like a long pole to measure the mattress he used my television remote under the pole to do the measurement.

This was December 2010 I have not heard from Sleepys as of yet. I just emailed them they said they need an invoice number to assist me, Appalled

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Comments

test

This is true Sleepys does have poor customer service . Its like you are bothering them .

I purchase a vasser awhile ago and of coarse the box spring went 850.00 so far . Called them up several times and finally I had to upgrade t0 a laura ashley another 450. . Guess what the mattress and box spring is shot so they give me credit for 700.oo plus tax.

Do the math. I spent so far 1300.00 witha credit of 700.00. Just called the Union City show room and the salesperson said I should upgrade again so I dont have any more problems if I buy a 700.00 bed . So basically sleepy's is selling garbage merchandise.

Unbelieveable beds you cant turn over,it got worse products today. In 2 years 2 beds and they give me an attitude. And their half price sales are only for the bed they dont make anymore. Am I buying the bed or leasing it.

And no simpathy my wife as MS and I (teacher) with a healing broken leg with 25 surgeries so far. Both on disability.

We sincerely regret that your experience has not met your expectations. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we, therefore, welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please email your invoice number, customer code and a telephone number to reach you to csable@mattress.com.