Miralux mattress purchased 6 yrs ago, 10 yr warranty for $1861.77. Fine the 1st few yrs then I noticed a dip, a hump & a dip, causing much pain & discomfort.

I contacted Sleepys & they sent out an inspector. Results: my mattress was only 1/8" sunken in & it had to be 1/2". Call back in 60 days for a re-inspection. Inspector found it to be 1" sunken in, now Sleepys claims it has to be 1 1/2" sunken in, but will give us something towards new purchase.

We decide we like the Temperpedic, but Sleepys will only give us something towards a reg mattress.

I will NEVER recommend Sleepys to anyone, and I am disgusted with the whole run around we have been given. VERY DISAPPOINTED with Sleepys.

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Comments

cathy sable
Hawthorne, New Jersey, United States #689443

We thank you for sharing your concerns. We would like to assist you in this matter and bring the compaint to a postive resolution.

Please email me your invoice # and/or customer code along with the best contact # you so we may reach contact you in a timely fashion.

In the subject line please referece "post on PissedConsumer". We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you.

to cathy sable Rockaway Township, New Jersey, United States #689806

Cathy Sable,

Are you with Sleepys? I am sorry but I don't feel comfortable putting my information down when I don't know who I am responding to.