Sleepys - Sagging mattress

1.4
Style and Design

After a year of struggling with an ever increasing sag on my mattress I can say it resembles sleeping on a hammock.

Soon after the purchase one year ago I filed a claim. The sag was measured while still on the bed. It was fractions away from qualifying for a free return or replacement.

I have tried multiple mattress pads and toppers. None have helped. Research showed me accurate measurements can only be taken with mattress on the floor. This was not done. The platform frame was also purchased at Sleepys. Frame was not checked.

The customer service rep was very cooperative/helpful. After a discussion of routine policy she consulted with her supervisor who agreed to a free one time inspection. If a return is agreed upon there will be a $99 delivery fee. I responded, one step at a time.

When a return is finalized I will further discussed the delivery charge.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I liked: Steve salesman & sharon mattress firm phone rep, Supervisor agreed to no charge re-inspection.

I didn't like: Everything else.

Sleepys - Terrible waurantee

CALLED TO ASK FOR SERVICE ON OUR MATTRESS WAURANTEE. WAITED ALMOST 3 WEEKS FOR THE FORMS.

THE FORMS WERE JUST TOO COMPLICATED AND REQUIRING MEASUREMENTS, PHOTOS OF MATTRESS FROM SEVERAL ANGLES ( don't have a camera). I AM A 88 YEAR OLD DISABLED KOREAN WAR VETERAN, PARTIAALLY BLIND IN A WHEEL CHAIR AND THE PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS TO MOVE THIS MATTRESS AT DIFFERENT ANGLES IS JUST IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME. CALLED SLEEPYS REP AGAIN AND EXPLAINED MY SITUATION.

HIS REPLY WAS THEY CAN'T HAVE A REP COME TO MY HOME TO EXAMINE THE MATTRESS AND IF I'M UNABLE TO FILL OUT AND RETURN THE FORMS, THEN THEY REFUSE TO HONOR THE WAURANTEE. H.KAUFMAN NY

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aarons - Never buying from here again

1.2
Style and Design

I have a mattress and box spring from Aaron’s and it sunk in on one side and I’ve been tryin to get it fixed and the store is giving me the run around

Mattress Firm - Failed Warranty Exchange

1.4
Style and Design

I have purchased every mattress I've ever owned in my adult life from Sleepy's. Always left happy.

This last time I even left happy. My salesperson, Linda, was fantastic! Then the delivery happened or didn't happen. My mattress I purchased 5 years ago went sideways and can no longer be comfortably slept on.

I called about the warranty and Mattress Firm honored mt warranty. I went to the store to select a new mattress and significantly upgraded from the previous mattress. Delivery day came and the delivery men came in and started taking photos of my old mattress. They found stains I hadn't seen.

I always kept a mattress protector on my mattress but I do have animals so over 5 years and a move I'd bee surprised if they hadn't found a small stain somewhere. This wasn't the issue. The issue was is they REFUSED to give me the new mattress I just paid $880 for!!! I told them I don't care about the warranty, I'll just pay the difference.

Nope! They would not give me my mattress. Now I must wait until the Mattress gets back to the warehouse and the ticket is rewritten! I went to the store and Linda wasn't there so I spoke with Steve.

Steve told me he wanted to discount the $354 for the warranty off the price and get the mattress delivered back out to me. Steve never called me back so I'm assuming he couldn't do it which is fine at this point cause my 20 year relationship with Sleepy's/Matttress Firm is over. Give me my $880 back and I'll go elsewhere. Oh but that can't be done till next week and then I have to wait 3-5 business days for the money to go back on my card.

I saved to buy a mattress and now Mattress Firm gets to hold my money for 2 weeks so I can't buy another mattress somewhere else. All I needed was a new mattress and now I'm caught up in all of Mattress Firm's ridiculous policies and red tape that only benefit Matttress Firm, NOT the customer!

Bobs Discount Furniture - Worst customer service

I bough a king mattress from Bob’s furniture I was told it came w 13 years protection guaranteed now that I called them several time bc my mattress in ripping apart due to their cheap materials I’m being told there’s nothing they can do to help me .im very disappointed instead helping their costumers they do everything not to they game all there diff phone numbers to call that they kept telling me I had to call a diff dept once they get your money that’s all they care about they don’t care to lose a customer ..very disappointed will not be coming bk to their stores

Sleepys - Mattress hurts back

1.9
Style and Design

Mattress has worn out, but it is still under warranty. called up, received a claim number.

had to buy a $24.95 piece of string. Then after all of that, i was denied a claim, waited over a month, when I never heard back from them I decided to call up, thats when i was told i can get a 20 percent off next purchase. I said no. sleepy thinks my mattress is fine.

Wife wakes up with back pains, and goes to Chiropractor. I fell off bed. I will stay far away from this False advertising company. They even Changed there name.

Mattress firm i believe it is. Even the salesman Said it was Guaranteed, I now bring this up in my everyday conversation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Sales person a liar.

Comments

Update, spoke with sleepys yesterday again, they still offer no help.

Sleepys/mattress firm scam

Style and Design

My husband and I are going through the same experience as many others with Mattress Firm which was Sleeys at the time we had purchased three mattresses. We also purchased three mattress protectors which we were told would be necessary if we wanted our warranty to hold up through possible bed wetting.

We have three children so we did end up buying them at $60 a piece. Long story short all three protectors failed leaving stains and one of our mattresses is sagging which is the bed my husband and I sleep in. It is not even two years old and is so uncomfortable we can no longer both sleep in it. The mattress reps and mattress protector reps are full of it.

It is obvious they deal with this all of the time. They are not holding true to their word and warranty and we have found they are a scam and completely shameless! We are putting a family lawyer on it.

Wish I had read consumer reviews ahead of time. There are a lot!

Mattress One - Bad mattress and want exchange

I have a mattress from mattress one only had a year. The mattress is whopping on both sides.

I bought a bed rail to. Two of the wheels broke and one of the stands in the middle broke. The man cam to look at the mattress and said the the Mattress needed to be changed and the railing needed too be changed. He said the problem was why it could not be changed is that I had small spots.

The places he talking about is not that bad. If It was by spots I might could understand not wanting to exchange. They are not going to resale it they are going to destroy it. It was not my fault.

Then mine you I am disabled they are going to replace the railing. The will be sending that to me and want me to put it down not them.

I am so upset. Please help me are tell me what to do.

I liked: Unhappy.

I didn't like: That my mattress is whop up and it makes my bach heart, Want a refund.

Mattress Firm - Sleepys Mattress Review

1.2
Style and Design

Purchased mattress from Sleepys less than three years ago. Paid over $2500.

The mattress began to sag on both sides. My wife and I are not ones to complain. Long story short we called Mattress Firm for warranty. They sent Inspector and he performed the test.

It was clearly visible that this mattress was defective. He said the mattress should not do this. We dealt with customer service and they told us they would be sending out a letter and once received we could swap out our Mattress. After about three weeks no letter, so we called.

We were told to be patient. 2 months later no letter. We called back and the lady told us we should have received it. She sent out another one.

When we reviewed the letter, the warranty only covered 1 box spring. We have a king size bed with two box springs. The box springs are perfectly fine it is the mattress that is defective. After phone calls back and forth with mattress firm we were told that the dip was only 11/4" and warranty would require an 11/2" dip.

We were told to call back in 6 months to have another inspection. Such nonsense. Will never shop at mattress firm again.

They sell less than products. I advise everyone in the market for a mattress to shop elsewhere.

Comments

#1319122

The warranty is provided by the Manufacturer and --- NOT --- the retailer. The terms of warranty apply to both the buyer and to the retailer.

If your mattress does not conform to the specifications contained in the terms of your warranty, the retailer has no recourse with the Manufacturer. You may also file a warranty claim directly with the manufacturer and request a 2nd inspection by yet another independent inspector.

Sleepys - Sleepy's Mattress Sagging

We Purchased a king sized mattress 12 months ago from Sleepy's, Mashpee, MA. This Mattress is sagging badly on both sides.

We have to obtain a kit from Sleepys; the "kit to measure the depth of the depression" is now $24.95 for the kit or $39.95 for a vendor rep to come measure the depression; this kit used to be free but now there's a charge for it or for a home visit from a vendor rep.

They sell a defective product and then expect the consumer to pay to prove that it's defective. I find their customer service very poor as this charge cannot be waived according to their email.