BUYER BE WARE when it comes to Sleepys Mattress company. The in-store model is NOT what you receive!!!

The name on the mattress is the same BUT the feel, quality, comfort is not the same. You receive an INFERIOR product. I purchased an Avondale Plush Luxury firm. At the Sleepy showroom in South Kingstown, the mattress set was exactly what we wanted.

what we received first was a dirty mattress. naturally I refused delivery. Little did i know I should have refused the product all together. the second set appeared fine until we went to sleep.It was so hard we both wondered if it was the same set we tried.

After 9 days and back, shoulder and hip pain developed, i called. Was told to give it at least 30 days for a break-in period. within 21 days I went to the store. After sales people at the store (note no manager ever called me nor is a manager in the store)and begin told to speak to corporate while corporate tell you to speak ti the store.

I contacted the Rhode Island Attorney general consumer division. RIAG got a response for me (THANK YOU RIAG). Sleepys offered a mattress topper valued at 689 or $200 toward another mattress and they keep the poor quality one I just purchased from them I paid $900. OVER-- do NOT purchase a mattress from SLEEPYS or 1-800-Mattress.

the two companies are under the same umbrella company. I went to four Sleepys in RI and ONE came close to the mattress quality i received (cowesett ave in warwick) the other three (south Kingstown, north Kingstown, Newport) were like the one I expected but not like the one I received. FYI-1-800-mattress had the exact one I received.

OVERALL--ask if the mattress you try in the store will be the same QUALITY--WORKMANSHIP--COMFORT, etc. as you will receive.

Review about: Sleepys Sales Manager.

Comments

Thank you for sharing your concern(s). We welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to me at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you.