These guys have the worst service and they are the biggest *** job and liars in the universe. I will never buy anything from them. I bought an expensive mattress and it is supposed to be under warrantee. It started sagging after few years.

I went to the store to check on the warrantee, they pushed me to their customer service. I called and then they send me a kit which i uploaded the photos to marshell mattress.

Now they claim it was never uploaded. When i called to check, they said my warrantee is void now, because the first person who sent the details did not tell me that unless they have a supporting legs, the warrantee is void.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments