SLEEPYS IS A SCAM.....First off do not trust them with their special financing through the Sleepy 's card. THEY LIE ABOUT THE TERMS....I ended up paying almost double because Ge bank does not know about their terms.

Also the mattress is defective and sagging horribly after one year.

Their sales people know nothing about mattresses. I now have chronic back problems from the mattress..and rather than get the run around from customer DISSERVICE my attorney is filing a lawsuit against Sleepys

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered.

We can assure you that our customers are very important to us and we are anxious to assist.

Please email us at csable@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. We will have a specialist review your account and contact you to work towards resolution.

AskSynchrony

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 110714_pc_Anonymous2**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your Synchrony Financial account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns.

Please email me at ask.synchrony@synchronyfinancial.com with your name and phone number.

A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,