1.3
Style and Design

There still aren't many reviews for this bed so I figured I'd give mine. As newlyweds, my husband and I purchased this bed from a local Sleepy's through the help of a zealous and convincing associate.The rep.

described the bed as being one of the best beds in store for back and neck aches, also stating that it would be good for side sleepers; and perfect start for me & my husband's new life together. WRONG, to our dismay after attempting to adjust to this bed, we found ourselves after weeks of optimism and patience that our pricey, new, top of the line mattress, was absolutely tampering with our much needed rest and happiness. Do Not Be Mislead, this bed did not enhance a better nights rest but caused us both to have Sleep Deprivation! More than optimism would be needed to enjoy this uncomfortable bed.

It's been about 10 months and I'm willing to do almost anything to get rid of it. After many attempts to get through to the right representative to assist us with a replacement, we've realized that we had to cut our losses and considered spending our $$ where they still care about your rest after they take your $$.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments

nosleepformeohwell
Cary, North Carolina, United States #1032195

hi newlyweds-

My bf and I haven't gotten married yet but were similarly excited about our purchase of our first bed 'together'...what a horrible experience for us, also :-(

I, though, unlike you, am absolutely unwilling to give these jerks another penny of my money. I've already spent close to $4000 for just one bed - you would think the greedy little things would be happy with that but no, they are not.

All they keep offering me is "discounted" pricing on "additional products". no thanks. I just wanted to exchange the adjustable bed base for a box spring, period but nope, they refused. EVEN THOUGH they are now giving away box springs with purchase of mattress (?) to new buyers so obviously box springs are not a big cost for them.

I hate them.

I truly would jump for joy if they went out of business.

Sorry to rant - I'm just really disappointed in the BBB. I put a complaint into them and after back and forth with Sleepy's that went nowhere, BBB closed my complaint saying that Sleepy's was offering to make things right (by me paying more!) and that since I refused, they were closing the complaint !

If there are any attorneys out there that want to start a group lawsuit against Sleepy's, please sign me up!

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good morning - Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered.

We can assure you that our customers are very important to us and we are anxious to retain you as a satisfied customer. Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. Please reference case number 01427772 in the email subject.

A specialist will then review the information provided and will contact you to work towards a resolution. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.