1.2
Style and Design

My complaint is about what sleepys did to my 89 year old mom. She bought the mattress back in 2014 before long she felt the mattress sinking in the middle, we called the saleswoman that was so sweet at time of purchase who now couldn't help us cause her hands were tied.

Finally got a rep to comebavtroubke shooter so he said and he said nothing wrong with it but you can eyeball it and see its dipping in the middle . Never heard from them so I called corporate and the woman said if you're so worried about your moms comfort buy her a new mattress!! What she just bought this 6 months ago and paid over 1100 dollars!! So still no help!!

My 89 yr old mom is stuck with this even after letters and complaints!! Sleepys screwed a senior citizen.Susan from Staten Island, New York.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments

They are the worst! My daughter got a credit from them,as her mattress sagged in the middle as well,and when she went to the store to get a new one, tbe salesman wouldn't even help her once he found out they had acredit and he wouldn't get a commission.

They ought to belut out of business. The worst customer service ever.

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

Hi Susan, we're sorry to hear this. Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact info, and reference case #01530606.

We will send this to the customer care management team, and a trained specialist will help resolve your concerns. We look forward to your email!