1.9
Style and Design

I have never experienced such horrible customer service from anywhere in my life. It just saddens me, honestly.

I was supposed to receive a $300 gift card ' about 6 weeks after my Tempur Pedic mattress purchase on black Friday. It is now February and I just now received my ''voucher'. Also, I bought a $4,000 bed. And I don't have the choose to a VISA gift card.

I was told by 3 different salesmen that I would get a VISA gift card. I had to go back & forth for 3 months for a voucher that doesn't even show what I was promised(visa gift card)? I don't think so. Another thing that upsets me is that I looked up reviews on Sleepy's recently and they were HORRIBLE!

Get your *** together guys..OH! And the live chat doesn't work.. And apparently I can't even send this huge email that I've written out on Sleepy's website.

Bravo. Good job.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments