Not sure we're to start with this company!!!! Working on our 3rd mattress from Sleepys.

Horrible work by the sale women the first mattress we ordered. Stated it would be delivered on in a few days. Needless to say they call back a few days later saying it's not in stock and would be about two weeks for delivery. Meanwhile we have a empty water bed to sleep in with a air mattress now to get by.

Mattress is delivered and good for the first year. It was one of those split firm and plush mattresses that apparently breaks down in the middle. Send out a "mattress checker" it fails. Get a credit to use for a new one.

Don't really want to deal with Sleepys again from all the issues with the last saleswoman. Get the Carolina mattress as it the newest best thing out there the salesman said, so we add a couple hundred dollars to bump up to that one, 6 months later I have a back ache from *** from the sagging in the middle after u sleep in it 6 or more hours. Send another mattress inspector. Doesn't sink enough to fail test.

Gotta deal with this Mattress for another year of back torcher. Contact Sleepys again and they send u a "do it yourself" test kit to check mattress. How on earth somebody at a old age could pull off this job is beyond me. You need to have a camera or a cell phone that can upload pictures to this website after you take all measurements.

Half the older folks don't have computers. *** way of dealing with complaints. So Mattress fails and we get another "credit" which I wish was money so I could go ELSEWHERE and not deal with this company ever again. We go a few days later to look at Mattresses cause apparently you only get 14 days to get a replacement.

What a joke, glad nobody has a life or a family issue to attend to in the next 14 days as you would be Mattresses less after 14 days. Joke company!!! We go and see another sales person which in the begging had a bit of a attitude as I haven't done warranty in years, can't remember er the codes to punch in the computer but I can see that if you don't do it everyday. So I stated we want a "FRED FLINSTONE" MATTRESS.

HARD AS *** LIKE MY GRANDPARENTS had!!!! Not plush, not pillowtop,not gel no of this please. Seemed to be lost cause nothing was in our price range for our $1200 credit that was what we wanted. Finally find a Sealy.

Schedule deliver for today Oct 3 as we work all week. Time frame 9-1. Door bell rings at 8:10 am which I can deal with even though we are not ready for them yet, pets need to be put away etc. Get mattress upstairs and they say we're is this old one going?

I was like with you its a warranty exchange. I don't have a pick up for a Mattress he states. If it's a discontinued mattress you may have to keep it I've been seeing this lately he says. Contact your sales person he says they may be able to answer your question.

So now I have a Cali King sized mattress stuck in my hallway which we live in a condo. Sweet, we will just walk AROUND it until we get a answer. Contact Customer Service to ask why mattress wasn't picked up?????? They don't pick up discontinued mattresses for free.

It's a $60 charge. REALLLLLYYYYY???? MY SALESPERSON DIDN'T TELL US THIS AT THE TIME OF THE NEW ONE BEING BOUGHT!!!!! WOULD HAVE MADE DIFFERENT ARRAIGNMENT IF WE KNEW!!!

Besides I have to PAY to remove a bad piece of *** warranted mattress you sold me? Your salesman said they had all sorts of problems with Carolina and no longer deal with them on this mattress. Sooooo you know it was a bad mattress but yet the customer has to eat the cost to remove it?? How does this work??

When I sell Autobody Supplies we don't have the customer eat disposal fees of bad materials. That's HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, BUT WE KNEW THAT FROM YEARS AGO JUST STUCK WITH THIS COMPANY AND A CREDIT!! SO NOW WE WAIT ANOTHER DAY TO PAY $21 TO REMOVE THIS MATTRESS BETWEEN 3-7 ON A SUNDAY.

AWESOME WEEKEND WASTED THANKS TO SLEEPYS!! TIME TO HIT UP THE BBB NOW!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sleepys mattress. Sleepys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

We're sorry about your experience and would like a chance to make things right! Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact info associated with your order, and reference your case #01500455.