Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
1.8

We went into the store at 101 Baltimore Pike in Springfield,PA. Bought a very expensive mattress....17 days later decided to use the comfort guaranty to switch out for a less expensive firmer model.

Sales rep Gary was busy with another customer but assured us that it would be an even exchange since the mattress was cheaper...after an extensive wait...he sat down at desk and said it was a additional charge of $104 dollars....we were not paying another dime so he told us to call customer service.

We called and talked to Zachary who assured us it was an even exchange have the store write up a new ticket and call him back...the sales rep Gary did not respond in timely manner and Zach had left for the day and no one in customer knew the story ....we got the run around for two days from store and custmer service. We had them listen to tapes of recorded message and they didn't say that Zach said it was an even exchange so they didn't waive the $104 fee...they are crooks who don't stand behind their guarantee !

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sleepys mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Their customer service is absolutely gut-wrenching ! I am never buying another product from that company and plan to start a social media wildfire, post on better business Bureau, contact the attorney general of pa, and everyone I ever come in contact with the rest of my life including family, friends, friends of friends, even strangers on the street will not buy from Sleepy's if it's the last thing I do on planet earth !!!!!!

Guarantee my big fat ***!!!!!

Speaking of ...didn't they just get bought out because they suck so bad??? Yup