Greenfield, Massachusetts

I have had a extremely bad experience with Sleepys. I purchased my first ever bed for way too much money but I absolutely loved how comfy it was.

It arrived the next day and within 10 minutes of being around it I had hives all over. I realized right away that it was from the mattress and called in to inform the woman I bought it from and see if I could get it out of my home. I was told I could exchange it for another bed that would most likely have the same effect.. No thanks.

I was told that was all she could do so I asked to talk to her manager who she said would not be available until tomorrow or call customer service. I called customer service and they were down for the night. I called first thing in the morning and the lady said the same thing.. I asked to speak with her manager this went on the entire day or people saying they would have someone call me back and no one calling and I would have to call back in.

The last person I spoke with was supposedly in corporate assured me that he would have someone call me back before the end of the night which it said on the website was 6 but he assured me customer service is available till 9.. SUPRISE!!! 830 still no call so I called in and hey weren't even open, he lied. Yet another night I am not able to step foot in my home without getting hives.

They are making it impossible for me to get ahold of anyone important. I am a extremely unhappy customer and am spreading the word how unreasonable Sleepys is.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sleepys mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments