Groveland, Massachusetts

I bought a mattress and was sent o another store to get a box spring 45 minutes away and did not get any help with box spring from there when I was assured I would be assisted. Then I got the wrong box spring when I got home and had it set up realized it was way to high!

3 feet off the ground and had to jump up into bed. After calling costumer service three times and getting no call back after telling my story three separate times I finally requested to speakers a manager and she told me it was a preference whether or not to sleep that high. I was totally in shock by the lack of costumer service I. Received from sleepys.

I have purchased two mattresses there in the past but will never purchase from them again. When I was putting my old box springs out to the curb tonight my neighbor said they needed a mattress and asked where to get it I made sure to tell them to not shop at sleepies!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sleepys mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good morning - Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered.

We can assure you that our customers are very important to us and we are anxious to retain you as a satisfied customer. Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. Please reference case number 01406156 in the email subject.

A specialist will then review the information provided and will contact you to work towards a resolution. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.