Lemoyne, Pennsylvania
3.0

A part was on backorder, so they changed our delivery date without letting us know. The actual day of delivery, the driver called at 12 to deliver when my timeframe was 5-9.

Then called again at 4 letting me know that they were sitting outside of my house. Im at work the driver called me at 5:01 and i couldnt answer, as i leave my desk at 5:02 to call back, the driver immediately sends my call to VM. Then a lady is calling me at 5:03 to reschedule. My wife home at 5:06 due to traffic.

The driver had left. I called coorperate to complain and to get the driver back. But he driver eould not return. The manager stated the driver was released at 5:06 well how doea that happen when scheduling is slready calling at 5:03 not to mention, my wife was home at 5:06!

SHADY OPERATIONS AND DISHONEST AND UNTRUSTWORTHY PPL RUNNING THIS OPERATION.my bed and mattress could not be delivered until over 48 houts later. I told the manager if she could not bring he furniture nack or offer me money off, then i want to cancel my order.

And that is just what i did since all Mariah did, was defend her dishonest truck driver, contracted or not! I will never give my money to his company and i will tell everyone i know, and dont know, to go somewhere else!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sleepys mattress. Sleepys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good Evening,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered.

We can assure you that our customers are very important to us and we are anxious to assist.

Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. Please reference case 01373041.