This is my 3rd mattress from Sleepy's. 1st one too hard second one was defective as well as the one I have now.

Have only had mattress about 6 months and my side is already sagging. So tired of this can't get a comfortable nights sleep. Have to deal with them tomorrow. Just want my $ back.

Will go to Sam's club and pick one up. They charge way too much for their merchandise

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of sleepys mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered.

We can assure you that our customers are very important to us and we are anxious to assist. Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. We will have a specialist review your account and contact you to work towards resolution.

Please include Case 01362595 in your subject line. Thank you.

lezarena
to csable@mattress.com Hampton, Virginia, United States #1021253

haha that's a freaking laugh they sent me that social mattress.com whatever it says website to get a hold of because they wanted to satisfy me yeah like I said that's a laugh because it comes back mail or failure permanently which I take it is a bogus address imagine that STILL PISSED