1.9
Style and Design

I do not trust sleepy's and I do not trust synchrony bank they have both screwed my account up so bad and nobody on either side seems to do anything to fix the problem and now it says I owe for a mattress set that I don't own. This place needs to be seriously reprimanded.

Don't ever go to sleepy's they will rip you off and lie and cheat there way with you and not just anyone an afford to take them to court over the issue cause the amount of money the steal from you isn't worth it and they know this that's why they have screwed as many people as they can over. This place needs to be reported as well as synchrony bank over and over until they are doing nothing but good business and trustworthy!!!

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Comments

I know that I am intitled to an additional mattress cover . This cover no longer keeps out moisture and would like it to be replaced ASAP.

My Info Is: Laura Menzi 600 Corsair ct Sykesville, Md. 21784 $$3-398-1661.

Please look our order and send us our additional cover. Thanks, Laura Menzi

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We would like to assist with your issue.

Please email your invoice number to csable@mattress.com. Thank you.

Westminster, Maryland, United States #903090

I hate you sleepy's hope your company folds! Anyone looking for a mattress go to costco and buy one you can walk out of the store so you actually get what you buy