1.2
Style and Design

The sales girl gave me no info j came in with a walker she sees me looking at hard beds and adds no input . Blew 5000 on a *** bad and they ruined my brand bre deck bringing it in .

They wint swap it it's been 10 months but due to negligent sakes people with no knowledge they should accommodate . I'll never buy here again and I bought all my beds here in the past

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Sunset7132 is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good morning - we apologize if you have experienced any complications. We are here to help!

Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. We look forward to speaking with you.

Please reference review #: 663524

to csable@mattress.com #1067107

although i still had to lay out another 2000 makin my bed 8000 i am glad i was able to switch . i was sold a rock by a very unhelpful sales girl.

I really think sleepys should have given me an even exchange ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ADVERTISE HOW THEY ARE SO KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT BEDS.. THAT IS A JOKE. ONLY 1 SALESMAN OUT OF 10 WAS HELPFUL . its killin me making the big payments now BUT the man that helped me find the new bed and the maNager that gave me an oPtion that cost me but not 6000 again.

so i am happy they helped me i just feel it should have been an even exchange. Its ok i just wont buy from sleepys EVER again and the only people that saved you from me calling the news on you was the manager that helped me get a new one for 2000 and the salesman was the BEST