This mattress from Sleepy sucks. Springs are sticking out of a 5 year mattress on three different locations.

I didn't use my mattress for any reason but to sleep.

But One whole coil is sticking out of bed as well as wear and tear over middle of bed. I will never buy my mattress from this place ever again. This is this second time this happened.

It's comfortable enough but it falls apart too quickly. Steer away from this place.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

Hi - we're sorry to hear about the experience with your mattress. We would love to chat and help resolve this issue. Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact information, and reference case #01597658!