My wife and I bought a mattress from Sleepys and within three months the sides of the mattress were sagging. Since the mattress came with a five year warranty, we asked Seepys for a different mattress; in short, we were mailed a kit consisting of thread and tape telling us to take a picture of the mattress after measuring the sag.

Well this did not work out: how can we measure the sag unless we lay or sit on the mattress and to this Sleepys said we have to take the picture without laying or sitting on the mattress. Well, we tried to explain to them that in order to show the sag, we would have to lay or sit on the mattress, but Sleepys would not accept this. First of all, the sides of the mattress are not supposed to sag when either laying or sitting on it. Had I known about this bogus warranty, I would have never, never, never !

wouldn't have bought this whatever mattress. Never do business with this Sleepy's company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sleepys mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments