Purchased a mattress February of 2014. I was disappointed from the start.

I was told th mattrress would soften up over time, to give it a months to break it in. Well its been over a year and its still very hard and uncomfortable, and i sleep on my couch every night. I was told you only have 4 weeks to exchange, and that has long passed.

So apparently im Stuck with this crappy mattress until i can afford to buy a new one. i can assure you, it will not be purchased from Sleepys

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sleepys mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered.

We can assure you that our customers are very important to us and we are anxious to retain you as a satisfied customer. Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you.

Our specialists would like to review the information provided and conduct a full investigation in order to resolve this matter fairly. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.