3.0

Hi, I want to let people know that 6 months ago I bought a double bed and shortly after there was a bump in the middle of mattress and rolled you to the side of bed, had a guest who also questioned what was wrong .

I phoned Sleepy and told them and was treated so nice, they gave me a credit to purchase another one. I was very appreciative !! So when I went in to use the credit I decided to get a twin mattress instead . SO now they charged me DOUBLE for the twin !!!

and this was during their 1/2 price sale!!!! So instead of using my credit it cost me another $300! Hmmm

Such a deal I got!!

I sure won't recommend them to

Anyone.. And I'll be sure to tell others

About my exchange!!! My first mattress was defective and I feel they

Should of just exchanged it not double charge me....

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sleepys mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear about your previous experience and would love a chance to chat and help resolve your concerns. Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact information, and reference case #01624692.