Value & customer service don't exist at Sleepys! My 93 year old mother was sold an 18"Thick mattress on electric platform with bedliner for the astronomic price of $3000.00.Electric platform was shipped WITHOUT the foot bracket to keep mattress from sliding off foot of bed.

She's been unable to get into the bed without a step stool ( tripping hazard) so last week purchased from them a thinner mattress for $744.43 with agreement that delivery men would call me to meet them at my mother' to organize storage for her current too- thick mattress. I PLANNED MY DAY AROUND MEETING THEM & THEY NEVER CALLED ME SO OLD MATTRESS IS NOW LEANING AGAINST HER CLOSET DOOR IN HER 1 ROOM APARTMENT. Plus We are waiting for the mattress retainer bracket to arrive & will have to pay a building maintenance man to install it ...

As well as a mover to take the old mattress to our storage unit. SO MUCH FOR " FREE SHIPPING & SET UP!" A 93 year old should never have been sold a 30 1/2" high bed in the first place!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good afternoon, my name is Cathy and I am a representative of Sleepys Customer Relations department.Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We take your concerns seriously and would like to help.

Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. We look forward to speaking with you.