2.5
Style and Design

Bought a mattress an box spring.The mattress started sagging in the middle.

I contacted sleepys an they sent out a kit to measure the depth of the sagging. It had to sag a inch in a half before they would replace the mattress.An i had to take multiply pictures from all angles. My mattress met the inch an 1/2 of sagging. I subbitted all this.

Only to be told that from the pictures they wouldnt replace the mattress because from my pictures of the mattress i had the wrong bed frame. They claimed my frame had to have 5 legs.mine only had 4. In the instructions on how to submit pictures of my sagging mattress it said take pictures of the mattress on the frame or if the mattress was on the floor submit those pictures. If the mattress was on the floor it still would of sagged so what does the frame have to do with it.

They never stated bed frame requirments when i purchused the mattress an box spring or was it part of my warrenty.

End result of this pathic mattress company was i lost my warrenty because i filed a claim.All said an done i went ahead an bought a frame with 5 legs my mattress is now sagging a good 2 inches in the middle.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). user76371195 is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. The most disappointing about sleepys mattress warranty at Sleepys was warranty and explanation of warranty Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments

They sent someone to measure the sagging and it was not enough. They did offer a slight discount if I wanted to purchase a new one. ha

Windsor, Connecticut, United States #1245708

I also had the same problem, once you file a claim they void your warrenty. I will never buy one of their cheap mattress again,and I'm not saying the price was cheap. The product was.