You call for a inspection and they take 2 weeks to call you Back . Then when the inspector calls he tells you he will call in a few days to make a appointment .(why he can't tell you then it's a mystery ) then he never calls back .

You have to call them. .and get a answer he was busy . Never buy from sleepy's there customer care sucks! And the best part if they ever do inspected my matteries and find it defected .

That's going to be another story trying to get a replacement . God only knows what I have to do then .

It's not worth the aggravation . Buy your matteries from someone else!

Review about: Sleepys Customer Care.

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #625292

Weird and sucks. I called Sleepys on Tuesday, inspector called on Wednesday at 9:45, he came out at 1:15 same day, Sleepys called on Friday with results of inspection.

I'm not going all gun-ho Sleepys and am doing everything I can to get rid of a *** mattress they sold me but just mentioning that it can be different. I guess its the area.

Thank you for sharing your concerns, and bringing this issue to our attention. We would like to turn your experience from negative into a positive one.

Please reach out to our team of specialists at Sleepy's with your invoice number or customer code, and include a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you at csable@mattress.com so we can address the complications you experienced, and reach an immediate resolution. We look forward to working with you, and resolving your issue.