Day number 2 that me and my wife sleep on the floor, no thanks to Sleezy 's. We brought an adjustable queen size base and bed Saturday 8/29/15 to be delivered on Sunday the next day.

Sunday night my bed and base arrive, the delivery guy came up the stairs and told me that I can get only the mattress not the base because I live on the second floor and that I it takes three guys to deliver the base up the stairs, he was very rude to me and my wife and insinuated that it was our fault for not letting the sales person know that I lived on the second floor. (But in all actuality I was very specific to the salesman at Sleepy's that I lived on the top, floor 2nd floor. So I contact all the parties involved, for a new delivery Monday night., and now me and my wife have no choice but to sleep on the floor Sunday night. Monday night the delivery guys bring up my base, I noticed that they were taking quite a while setting up the base, I can understand why, the base has electric motors the wiring harness has to be plugged in to the power supply, so after a while the delivery guys tell me and my wife that the adjustable bed base is broken the electronics on it seems like somebody tampered with it, the delivery jokes to us "that's what we get for buying discount furniture off the showroom floor" I explain to the delivery guy that I brought the mattress and adustable base brand new, I spent $3,000 to sleep on the floor two nights, so far.

Is this the service that Sleepy's has to offer to it's customers? Not to mention that I spoke to the store manager from three different areas one from my area (Astoria ) Queens, Washington heights Manhattan, and the regional manager from New York.

I kept getting put on hold continuously, was told to hold on, and was told that I was going to get called back, I'm still waiting for someone to call me back. I will not stop my complaint till I get to Sleepy's executives,better business bureau , department of consumer affairs, etc.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of sleepys sales manager. Sleepys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys sales manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Comments

nosleepformeohwell
Cary, North Carolina, United States #1032192

hey-

Just writing you to empathize and let you know I feel your pain, literally. The pain of not getting good sleep and also the pain of being robbed of thousands of your hard-earned money.

Looks like you got a reply from corporate below that they probably posted just to try to look good - my guess is they will not do anything at all for you but if you do get something, then you are really lucky.

Anyway, I posted a BBB complaint but it went absolutely nowhere because BBB actually is no help when it comes to this store.

I don't know who they are in cahoots with at BBB but there is definitely something bad going on - they have thousands of unaddressed complaints that BBB just closes and does nothing to force this company to address....

I just don't want this to happen to anyone else but unfortunately, I feel like a tiny ant being squished under the shoe of this enormous company.

I don't know what to suggest to people looking for a bed - except to read reviews, especially the bad ones, for all the places you are considering and only then should you venture out. A 'sale' is not a deal if it is done with a bunch of lies and then there is no exchange allowed if there are problems.

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your recent experience. We want to talk to you and help resolve this! Please send an email to social@mattress.com with your information and order #!