Hampton Bays, New York
1.8

My husband and i visited one of your stores today where we spent about 20-30 min looking at different mattresses. The saleperson, Mike, NJ RT 1, asked us where we came from, we responded about 40 min from here.

I didn't find the mattress that i was looking for but he kept pushing us to leave a deposit on a $3300 mattress. When i said i have to think about it, he got very rude and he said listen what are the chances you come back here so I suggest you to buy it now. I said this is our first place to shop i need more time. He was so rude that my husband got uncomfortable.

I'm never going back at the Sleepys. Why do you train your staffs to be so aggressive?

Or maybe you put so much pressure on your staffs to sell that you don't realize you actually lose more customers this way. Very disappointed!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments