Matress never showed up at delivery promised waited till 10 pm called the next morning only to be told it was backordered for 3 weeks at least and should have been called by the salesman. Remade old bed that was stripped.

return dept. LOU called and tried to negotiate but was told he was going to credit my card with now just got statement 3 1/2 weeks later and no credit. Called sleepys yet again and was told it was never issued.

YEA F@#$%^G slimeballs now im paying interest on a credit that was never issued as promised. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Comments

I cannot sleep/or sit up with my back against

the ergomatic bed back. Plus promises sales

man made and did not carry through.

Maybe I need a lawyer with me when I go in to

sleepys?

Maybe instead of trying to cover up your mistakes made by your employees maybe you should eliminate your problem employees(LOU,credit dept). Or maybe this is your procedure for screwing customers who want a refund make them suffer even more.Just like all other comments posted you are slimeballs.O and by the way still did not get credit after 5 days later, was told 5-7 days guess your gonna wait to 7 days. The only thing you guys do quick is take peoples money.

dear sleepys customer service,

I appreciate the cover up message to mine. Your customer service was the ones who never gave me the credit and the customer service was also the ones who told me there was nothing they could do about geting me a credit asap so i would not be paying interest on a mattress I cancelled. Try again LOSERS!!!!

Warning, Warning!!! Sleepy's sells old beds and the inside is made of card board, i wish i would have stood my ground and fought harder for my money which i paid for in CASH, (do not ever pay in cash) Sleepy's is not concerned with their customers, I purchased a Mattress set a couple of years ago and IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE , needless to say i will not EVERaway from Sleepy's !!

#420466

Dear Mdpelec,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We would like to turn your experience from negative into a positive one. Please reach out to our team of specialists with your invoice number or customer code and include a telephone number with the best time and date to reach you to csable@mattress.com so we can address the complications you experienced and reach an immediate resolution.