Style and Design

I had a similar frustrating situation with sleepy's . I called sleepy's to inform them that the mattress I purchased approximately one year ago had failed.

They issued me a credit over the phone and asked that I return to the store to pick out a new one since mine was discontinued. I went to the store and picked one out. I paid a large difference and upgraded to a better model to prevent going through this again. We scheduled the delivery for Sunday between 8am and 12pm.

Sleepys showed up at 8am at the wrong address initially but I guided them to my correct address. They unloaded the new mattress onto the sidewalk, then one person stayed outside and another followed me inside to look at the mattress. Then the man asked me to wait a minute and went back outside. Sleepy's calls me less than a minute later and tells me they can't honor the exchange since they saw a stain on the mattress.

I purchased a mattress protector when I bought the set from sleepy's so I demanded that the driver show me the stain. I look at where he points and cannot see a single thing. He puts sleepys back on the phone and says I have to call the mattress protector company to handle the claim. Again, there is NO stain.

Sleepy's customer service is horrible and I will NEVER do business with them again. Supposedly they are sending my item back out to be redelivered later during the week but we shall see.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sealy plush mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact information, and reference #01513746. We want to get this to our customer care management team and resolve this right away!