We purchased a Kingsdown "Sleep to Live" mattress. Within a week, the mattress had "sink holes" of uneven wear. There is a large hump between us, destroying any intimacy. Giving Sleepy's the benefit of doubt, I gave the mattress thirty days to give my body time to adjust. It only got worse.

I called in 35 days to report the problem. Since it was five days past their timeline, I had to get a mattress inspector. When he arrived, I asked him "off the record" what he thought of Kingsdown. He advised that there are many complaints about this particular mattress and that it is of poor quality. He said Sleepy's will typically make you have two or three inspections before replacing it.

Customer Service #1 – Since Kingsdown will not honor the warranty, Sleepys does not want the mattress back. They sent us to a store where we would receive a "deep discount" on purchasing another set to make it up to us for all of our problems. After spending an hour looking at mattresses, we were told the "deep discount" is the actual store sale price; which everyone gets.

After wasting our time, we called Customer Service #2- A very unpleasant woman offered to take the old mattress back and give us a $700 credit. My $3,000 mattress is now worth $700 for them to resell. Then I will have the opportunity to buy another regular sale price $2,000 mattress.

Sleepys solution is for me to buy another mattress from them. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction. They sold me a $3000 piece of garbage. They do not stand by their products.This has been one expensive nightmare.

Never buy at Sleepy's.

Review about: Sleepys Customer Care.

Comments