Sleepys Simmons Bedding Company Mattress Review from New Windsor, New York
Buying the mattress was easy and quick. But when a part of it caved in a month later and I submitted a claim on the warranty, the experience became a horrible one.
I spent more than $1,700 on a mattress and box spring in January.
Now I'm told that the warranty was voided because my mattress was not properly supported (I have a normal bed frame) and that there was a stain on it. I don't see any stains on it.
When the warranty claim employee came to my house, the first thing she said upon seeing the caved-in mattress was "Wow." And that was before she got very close to it, while the sheets were still on. Not only were the mattress tags still on but the DELIVERY tag was still on.
So now I'm stuck with this horrible mattress. I will never shop here again and I'll make sure to tell everyone I know to stay far away. I should have listened to my mother, who told me not to shop here because she had a bad experience with the company some years back.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."