Sleepys Simmons Bedding Company Mattress Review from New Windsor, New York

31 of 384 Sleepys reviews

Buying the mattress was easy and quick. But when a part of it caved in a month later and I submitted a claim on the warranty, the experience became a horrible one.

I spent more than $1,700 on a mattress and box spring in January.

Now I'm told that the warranty was voided because my mattress was not properly supported (I have a normal bed frame) and that there was a stain on it. I don't see any stains on it.

When the warranty claim employee came to my house, the first thing she said upon seeing the caved-in mattress was "Wow." And that was before she got very close to it, while the sheets were still on. Not only were the mattress tags still on but the DELIVERY tag was still on.

So now I'm stuck with this horrible mattress. I will never shop here again and I'll make sure to tell everyone I know to stay far away. I should have listened to my mother, who told me not to shop here because she had a bad experience with the company some years back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
31 of 384 Sleepys reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 03 #1194109 East Meadow, New York, United States

There are thousands of people with the same experience including myself. They make these mattresses with the cheapest materials (probably overseas) and make a fortune in profit. My friend bought a mattress from an unknown online retailer for much less $ and it is holding up fantastically. I hope everyone reads this and stays away.

0 0 Reply
emurphy

Jun 15 #1173624

Sleepys verified representative

We understand your frustration with the outcome of your warranty inspection, and would really like the opportunity to turn your negative experience into a positive one. Please email social@mattress.com with your contact info, order #, and case #01870660 so that our Customer Care Management Team can resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

0 0 Reply

Jun 10 #1171500

I have heard nothing but BAD reviews about their product. Shame on them for not making it right!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.