New Windsor, New York

Buying the mattress was easy and quick. But when a part of it caved in a month later and I submitted a claim on the warranty, the experience became a horrible one.

Related: Gardner White Furniture - Simmons Bedding Company Mattress Review from Long Branch, New Jersey

I spent more than $1,700 on a mattress and box spring in January.

Now I'm told that the warranty was voided because my mattress was not properly supported (I have a normal bed frame) and that there was a stain on it. I don't see any stains on it.

When the warranty claim employee came to my house, the first thing she said upon seeing the caved-in mattress was "Wow." And that was before she got very close to it, while the sheets were still on. Not only were the mattress tags still on but the DELIVERY tag was still on.

So now I'm stuck with this horrible mattress. I will never shop here again and I'll make sure to tell everyone I know to stay far away. I should have listened to my mother, who told me not to shop here because she had a bad experience with the company some years back.

Review about: Sleepys Beauty Rest World Class Queen Mattress And Box Spring.

1.8
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments

East Meadow, New York, United States #1194109

There are thousands of people with the same experience including myself.They make these mattresses with the cheapest materials (probably overseas) and make a fortune in profit.

My friend bought a mattress from an unknown online retailer for much less $ and it is holding up fantastically.I hope everyone reads this and stays away.

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

We understand your frustration with the outcome of your warranty inspection, and would really like the opportunity to turn your negative experience into a positive one. Please email social@mattress.com with your contact info, order #, and case #01870660 so that our Customer Care Management Team can resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

I have heard nothing but BAD reviews about their product. Shame on them for not making it right!!