Style and Design

I purchased a King Size Pillow Top Sterns and Foster mattress from Sleepy's roughly a year ago. The mattress is starting to sink in the middle.

When I called and notified them of this, they directed me to Mattress Marshals, which is an insanely waste of time. They send you out and kit and want you to take pictures, after you takes pictures and send them in, they reject your claim. What a huge waste of money and very poor customer service. What is the use of purchasing a nice mattress if they are going to treat you like you purchased a cheap floor model.

I will never by from Sleep's or Sterns and Foster again... Terrible experience.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of stearns and foster mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

We're so sorry to hear about your frustration with the outcome of your warranty claim, but we would really like the opportunity to turn your negative experience around. Please email social@mattress.com with your contact info, order #, and case #01870791 so that our Customer Care Management Team can resolve this issue as quickly as possible.