Sleepys strong armed my family into buying a matress protector and box spring so we could in the Event participate in the "exchage program". BEWARE YOU PAY FOR THE EXCHAGE $250 FOR A QUEEN SIZE BED.

THEY HAVE A NO REFUND/NO RETURN POLICY EVEN IF YOU CALL WITHIN 12 HOURS OF PICK UP. AT THE WAREHOUSE I WAITED OVER AN HOUR AND A HALF FOR A MATRESS TO BE BROUGHT OUT TO ME. PLEASE DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THEM.

COSTCO ALLOWS YOU TO RETURN A MATRESS AFTER YOU USED IT NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU HAVE HAD IT. AGAIN WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL.

Comments

I bought a brand new bed from sleepys this year 2012 in Plaistow Nh. This bed was then deemed by sleepys to be defective.

They exchanged it for me after only charging me another $300. The exchange mattress I recieved already has sink holes in it and appears to be defective just like the first one, is it used?

SLEEPYS, is it used??????? Sleepys can reach me at kathie032000@yahoo.com or anyone else who would like to join in a class action law suit against them.

Dear Steven1969,

Thank you for sharing your concern(s). We welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to me at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you.