I made my first purchase from Sleepy's at the Levittown,NY store . I decided to go with Tempurpedic because of their excellent return policy. I've been hesitant on buying a new bed because of not knowing if it will make my back problems better or not. Buying a good bed is a big investment for me. I didn't want to be trapped.

My first visit we (my boyfriend and I ) met salesman, Jeff Alenski. He showed us a few beds before he brought us over to the Tempurpedic section. He emphasized with Tempurpedic (more than a few times) that I would be able to return my purchase after 30 days but within 90days if I wasn't satisfied. No questions asked. He said there would be $175 fee if I just wanted to make the return without exchanging it. Almost 30 days later I went back to the store anticipating to look for a new bed so I could make a exchange for the first one. My back problems have not gotten better. In fact, it has gotten worse. I told the salesman that was working the night of my second visit the situation. He informed me that the motorized base(almost $2,000) that I purchased with the bed was not refundable... Jeff, the salesman that sold me the set failed to inform me on that information. He said to get the full effect of the bed I should purchase the set. Never once telling me the base was not refundable, only stating I could make a return within 90 days if I was not happy with my purchase. If i would have known I could not return the base I would've NEVER bought it. The only reason I made the purchase for almost $4,000 is because I was told it was returnable if I wasn't completely happy. I was in desperate need of a bed to help my back so i decided to give it a try. It was way out of my budget but I was willing to keep it if it helped me. It did Not help! I only used the reclinable base a max of 3 times. It triggered my back pain more than just the bed alone. .. I ended up leaving the store after my second visit very upset, disappointed and feeling like I was conned. I called customer service right away and spoke to two managers, Kiana and Oscar. Neither one of them wanted to take care of the situation. I feel that it's only right they give me a full refund being that Jeff lied/ misled me into believing my COMPLETE purchase was refundable! This whole situation has left a bad taste in my mouth not only with Jeff but with Sleepy's as a whole. I was going by his word and in the end I realized he is a *** artist.

I would just like to get a FULL refund and just be done with it. I don't feel like the customer service I have gotten so far is acceptable. I'M EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tempurpedic bed from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good afternoon, my name is Cathy and I am a representative of Sleepy's Customer Relations department. We would like to try and assist you with your concerns. Please send your invoice number and contact information to social@mattress.com and a specialist will reach out to you as soon as possible.