1.2

Worst decision in my life. I'm a new homeowner and I decided to treat myself with a new bed.

my purchase was well over $2,000 and it broke. The bed is on back order till may!!!!! I've been sleeping outside of my home and they won't compensate!!!! But I'm sure if I was late on my payment they would be harassing me.

Money doesn't grow on trees and beds shouldn't be on the floor. Sleepys told me that it was a manufactur issue and they're not going to do anything about it. Getting the run around.

So I still have to pay monthly for a bed I'm not sleeping in. I will be contacting the business bureau

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys trieste bed for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Sleepys is the worst place to buy a mattress from!!!! Seriously wished i never went.

Their quality is garbage and the prices are high. They dont care about the customers. They only care about the money in their pocket!!!! Its definitely more quanity rather then quality and that always sucks from the customers end.

This place is awful. Learn from me and stay away!!!!