1.6

Purchased two top of the line mattress. Both are sagging horribly less than two years into use.

I have been given the run around by the customer service dept. Then they sent me an at home kit that required me to disassemble my bed and lift the extremely heavy mattress off the bed to photo under it. I followed instructions and sent in all information. Including pictures of the bowl that is supposed to be a mattress.

They have not responded and customer service says they are still reviewing. Meanwhile, I am in terrible pain and have not slept a good night in over two months.

I have Lupus and Fibromyalgia which just makes the situation worse. Just an FYI I only way 120lbs, the mattress should be able to hold that.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of mattress proffessional liar and sleeping in a bowl is not fun. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sleepys mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3800. Sleepys needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Comments