1.8

Bought a posturepedic plush mattress. They had specials with a free spring box, we were moving and didn't oder the bed yet so since it was for free we decided to take it just in case but we never needed it.+ very nice sales man gave us "free mattress protector"I paid 800$ for it, 2 weeks later my husband finds the same mattress for 350$ on walmart.

trying to get price match,of course they can't match it with online prices, I go on sleepys online and see that the mattress I bough original price is 700$ but they charged me 800$.looking at my invoice, it says they charged me 285$ for the spring box which was supposed to be for free. I'm furious. calling customer service,and of course again wait for 48 hours,week later noone contact me, calling again,wait again for 48 hours, ok, finally got in touch with representive, and hear, oh, you know, it was specials when you pay cost of the set with a free spring box. whaaat??? what kind of specials is it? I even didn't need the spring box, if they didn't say it was for free I would get the mattress only and pay 500$ but with a FREE spring box the charged me 800$. And? of course, you can't return it,even though it's still sealed, taking place in my house.

I feel like I was rubbed, they charged me twice I could pay in walmart. People, don't waste you time and money, and nerves! go to walmart or other store they have the same luxury mattresses cheaper! Compare!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $443. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. The most disappointing about sealy posturepedic plush mattress from Sleepys was do not adhere to refund policy and misrepresented warranty info , but reviewer liked selection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments