Walked into Sleepy's in Deer Park, NY. I laid down on a bed called the Kingsdown Elisa Pillow top bed.

I fell in love with this bed. I laid there for a half hour, didn't even want to try another bed. Sales person says "No worries, you can buy this floor model if you like it that much, and I can give you a SPECIAL deal". I'm like ok sounds great.

So the next day my bed arrives, feels pretty comfortable, so great.

Two weeks later I keep noticing that my wife and I are rolling into the center of the bed, like a black hole. I call Sleepys, and of course "Sorry sir, you bought a floor model and you get no warranty" Doesn't matter that I spent over $2000 for this bed, I am given the phone number for Kings Down in Virginia, lie they are gonna stand behind Sleepys floor model bed.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $2737. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. The most disappointing about sleepys bed at Sleepys was way this situation was handled Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments