3.0

On black Labor Day 2015 I went to Sleepy's in Bayside NY store to purchase a mattress on sale. I had a list with me of the mattress I wanted to check.

As soon as I walked in the salesman grab my list and started to show me a $3,000 mattress. I told him I am not looking to spend that much money and that I was looking to buy one from my list between $600 & $800. Reluctantly he showed me few of the ones on my list but I didn't like the support. He showed me one that had a good support so I decided to buy that one.

The salesman told me it was a $1,800 regular price and last week was on sale for $950 and today is only $749. I liked the firmest of the mattress so I purchased it for delivery next day. Next day something told me to check the price on line because I didn't like the way the salesman rushed me in the store. I entered the model number and the sale price on the mattress was only $649 not the $749 that the salesman charged me.

I call the store immediately and I was switch to the main office. The put me on hold for long time and finally I was told that the salesman made a mistake and they will refund the $100 to my credit card. I took about 2 weeks to get my refund after many phone calls to Sleepy's.

The salesman in that store definitely didn't make a mistake he deliberately overcharged me so he can get a bigger commission and that is called RIP-OFF!!!! Stay away from Sleepy's Rip-off artists!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear about your previous experience with our Mattress Professional. We take your feedback very seriously and would love a chance to chat and look further into this. Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact information and reference case #01624746.