I purchased mattress with box spring and protector from Sleepys 2012. And my total spent was $1821.75.The mattress started to sink with in 6 months i noticed.

I didn't know if it was me or the brand new mattress. I am only 150lbs. I contacted the company for inspection. And on that day the inspector told i would hear from company sleepy office, i didn't here from them, so i called for follow-up.

I spoke to supervisor who told me my mattress void warranty. Because it was placed on proper frame .I told her sales representative told the my queen size frame i had could use and i pay for delivery and set up why was i not told that frame couldn't support new mattress. I am upset because i spent so much the correct frame would have cost extra $100. And prevent me from having this problem.

I can't sleep in mattress i purchase due to no comfort.

Sleepys suggested that i buy New bed after all this money spent only 2012. I feel this is rip off to consumers.

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #803511

I think your communication skills at the Sleepys's store were horrible as evidenced by your poor writing skills. Next time bring a friend with you to the store who can explain the situation in a clear and precise manner.

Swoyersville, Pennsylvania, United States #793725

Sleepys sucks I got a memory from mattress but it lost its memory. The mattress has sagging on one side I turn it to the other

side and now it did the same thing.

I called the co. And was told that they couldn't find the invoice even after giving them the invoice #. I weigh less than a hundred and fifty pounds.

I was that they can not help me. I paid over

800.00 for it.