I bought a queen size metal futon for $161.00 (includes tax). It was originally over $214, but a nice salesman at the Apex store called someone and negotiated the lower price.

He said I would be contacted within a few days to schedule delivery. I incorrectly assumed they would deliver and assemble it. No call. They just left it on my porch about a week later.

I opened the box and saw it was a million (exagerated) pieces. I didn't see how it could have possible been a queen size. I put everything back in the box and called the number on the invoice to return it. HORRIBLE customer service.

He could not answer any of my questions and I was told he sent an e-mail to the manufacturer and he would get back to me. I called later in the day, because I thought they should be able to give me an answer. The next person I called told me that I would have to send it back at my expense and they would decide if and when I would get a refund.

DON'T BUY FROM A COMPANY THAT CANNOT EDUCATE THEIR EMPLOYEES IN CUSTOMER SERCICE. I guess I am out $161.00

Review about: Sleepys Delivery Service.

Comments

cathy sable
Poplar Grove, Illinois, United States #826662

Dear anonymous,

We would like the opportunity to speak with you, please email us at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice # and contact information.