I bought a queen Simmons Beautyrest mattress. We agreed that my old mattress and box spring would be taken away by the delivery men for a charge of $40.00 The experience at the store was good and it ended there.

The mattress was delivered the next day, the delivery guy calls an hour earlier than my 4 hour window saying he was 10 mins away. At that time I wasn't home and told him this and he seemed very put off by that. I made it home in 20 mins so they had to sit in my driveway for 10 mins. They bring the new mattress and box spring into my house, look at my staircase and immediately say it will not fit.

SERIOUSLY, professional delivery men?!?! I ask them how the queen mattress and box spring that is up their now got up there. Again professional delivery men HAHA!! They start carrying up the box spring and break a framed picture on my wall.

They get both the mattress and box spring up to my bedroom and I see them looking closely at the bottom of my old box spring. They ask me if I ever had bed bugs, I say absolutely NOT! They then say I've had some sort of bug infestation and cannot take the mattress with them. These 2 dopes are looking at the bottom of the box spring pointing at things they say are remnants of bugs and trying to convince me of that.

Now keep in mind it's about 2:45 on a Friday, they just didn't want to take the mattress. They then ask me if I still want the new mattress, if I accept the new mattress it will void my warranty. I tell them no one is voiding NOTHING. They then put me on the phone with a Sleepy's customer service rep and she tells me the same thing about the warranty.

She also tells me that the delivery men go through training to look for any sort of insect infestation. I go through training for my job too, I have to take first aid and CPR but that doesn't qualify me to be an EMT. That phone call ended real fast. I tell the delivery men to set up the new mattress and get the *** out of my house.

They never took the old mattress and box spring with them. I make one more call to customer service which turned out to be a waste of my time. I decided to contact a lawyer I know and he informed me that Sleepy's CANNOT void your warranty, it is a bully tactic. He then told me the first thing I needed to do is contact a licensed exterminator to come in for a cost of $70.00 and look at the old mattress and box spring and reaffirm what I already knew.

I had the exterminator come in and surprise, surprise no bug infestation and no evidence of any past infestation. My lawyer takes this to Sleepy's and of course they cave real fast. My lawyer tells me they reinstated my warranty and agreed to pick up the old mattress and box spring. He said they would contact me to personally apologize to me and to set up a time to pick up the old mattress and box spring.

Well when they called there was NO APOLOGY AT ALL!!! She was only concerned about getting a pickup time set up. I asked her about reimbursing me the $70.00 I paid for the exterminator for the aggravation and inconvenience they caused me, and she bluntly says no. I set up a pick up time and cut my loses.

It's pretty sad when you have to get a lawyer to get through to these people.

Sleepy's has TERRIBLE business practices and their customer service is ATROCIOUS!!! I will NEVER do business with Sleepy's again and I encourage you folks not to either, save yourself the time and aggravation and shop somewhere else.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was terrible customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys queen mattress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good afternoon, my name is Cathy and I am a representative of Sleepys Customer Relations department. We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered.

We can assure you that our customers are very important to us and take this feedback very seriously. . Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you.

Our specialists will review the information provided and will contact you to work towards resolution. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. We look forward to speaking with you.