I purchased a twin mattress on 2/14 and cancelled the order the next day. Despite cancelling the order, it took Sleepy's 11 days to issue a refund, which still has not been posted to my credit card.

Apparently, even though Sleepy's told me the order was cancelled, it really was not because only a district manager can do that. Customer service had to contact the district manager no less than 4 times before action was taken. Customer service instructed me to call the store manager myself who, I am told, finally reached the district manager.

I called customer service no less than 6 times by phone and twice by e-mail to get a refund. Customer service told me that it took so long because the district manager is "busy." I will never shop there again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sleepys mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was terrible customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments