We bought a mattress from Sleepys about 4 years ago. I should have known from the start we were getting swindled.

Dont buy into that computerized scanning system. It placed both my husband and i for a firm mattress. I hate firm mattresses! I thought maybe this would be good and i would get use to it.

I was wrong. The first mattress we purchased felt like sleeping on a table. We ended up returning it within the grace period but had a very slim selection for exchange because according to the salesman there was nothing the same price and we ended up spending $500 more for another mattress. It took us 3 years to pay off this mattress set.

It is the worst we curse it every night!!!!

It has lost its form it has a huge lump in the middle and we wake up every day in pain. Never shop at sleepys it was the worst purchase we ever made and it makes me sick to think of how much money we spent on this piece of ***!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sleepys mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good afternoon, my name is Cathy and I am a representative of Sleepy's Customer Relations department. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied.

Please send your invoice number and contact information to social@mattress.com and we will assign your case to a specialist that will try to assist you further. Thank you.