On or, Sept. 2,2015.

(Sleepy's Labor Day Sale) Ha, What Sale ? My lady and, I went shopping to purchase a new Serta IComfort, King Size. They took our money faster than, If they could print the invoice. We had explained to the sales repersenitive as to what we'd like to purchase without having to test bed.

How *** hard is that ? Input a few keystrokes on the computer correctly and, Everyone is happy. Yeah Right ! Well, The following Saturday we in fact received a King Size bed. It wasn't until the driver and, Helper had left.

That we discovered we had received the "WRONG MATTRESS." So, I could the driver up the street at the stop sign. I phoned him but he couldn't speak a lick of English. Tried to stop him and, Explain that we have the wrong mattress. They hung up and, Continued on.

So, We phoned Sleepy's of Kingston, NY. Spoke W/our Sales Rep. Told what happen. And, That the driver and, Helper also dropped off a QUEEN SIZE mattress protector instead of a King Size. Now, The *** starts....

Was told by our Sales Rep. that we would in fact receive a exchange mattress the following Thursday between the hours of 10:00am - 2:00pm. So, On that Thursday approximately 1:30pm. I called Sleepy's and, Asked if our bed was coming.

Now, No one knows anything. Not to mention that there was no way either one of us (My Lady/Myself) could sleep on the mattress and, We were forced to sleep on a chase-lounger and, Couch. And, the loss of time from work I had to take dues to Sleepy's ***-up. So, I phoned Sleepy's Headquarters.

Explain my matter again. They told us that we had to keep the mattress in our home for 30 day's. That's Serta's policy. Okay, I buy it.

I understood the in-home trial period. However, The policy shouldn't stand when in fact the wrong mattress was delivered. So, Sleepy's headquarters said: "You Signed For The Mattress." I replied: I signed for accepting a king size bed. Didn't know I had to get down on my hands and, Knee's with a spinal injury medically documented to look at model numbers and, Barcodes.

Blah, Blah, Blah. That's not half the ***. There are several case numbers that follows here. It's more upsetting talking about it.

I rather lose the $200.00 than, $26,000 dollars. And, It is what we're are planning doing. We're going to another retailer and, Sleepy's can come and, Pick up their ***.

People, I urge you ..... Please consider another retailer than this so called business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. MyBig9 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service in person and on phone. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of serta icomfort king size mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2600. Sleepys needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned serta icomfort king size mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear about the experience you had with the delivery team and your mattress. We would love a chance to chat and make things right.

Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact info, and reference your case #01500463. We will send your case to our management team, where a trained specialist will work with you to help resolve this issue.

We look forward to your email. Thank you!