I bought a mattress and they delivered to the store and charged me $30 for it. Now they want me to pick it up but the mattress doesnt fit in my car. I dont have anybody that can help me...Now they are telling me that if I dont pick up the mattress within a week I am gonna loose my money. What kind of business is this? THEY DONT WANT TO WORK ANYTHING OUT WITH ME.!

I think sleepy's customer service reps must be retrained. They haven't heard of any of the terms that keep a business running. "the customer is always right", "give them the pickle" and the list goes on.

Practically I am about to loose $290

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Comments

That's messed up... but so are the people that work in Sleepy's, most of them are old people, out of - retirement.

You should have cancelled it then reorder it and pay the delivery. Pay to have proper men carry and lift your heavy mattress to your home right to your bedroom.

cathy sable
#720764

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Customer satisfaction is our main goal and we would like to assist you in resolving this complaint.

Please email your invoice # and/or customer code to csable@mattress.com along with the best contact # for you. We look forward to hearing from you.