The mattress was $1273.76 and the box spring $226.23. It's like sleeping in a valley.

Both my husband and I roll to the middle and it's like climbing a hill trying to get out of it. They won't replace the mattress, only the box spring. If we accept that and the problem persists they won't do anything else. They refuse to send someone to the house to actually see this mattress.

We believe someone should see this but they say they don't send people to the house they only send you a *** test kit.

Don't buy from this company. Better to go online and buy one they at least give you your money back if you aren't satisfied.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of sleepys box spring. Sleepys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys box spring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good afternoon,

My name is Cathy and I am a representative of Sleepy's Customer Relations department.We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. Sleepy’s strives for 100% customer satisfaction and takes feedback like yours very seriously.

Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code.

Be sure to include your contact information, including phone number and best time of day to be reached. We look forward to your response and giving us the opportunity to address your concerns.