Well, I bought a Simmons pillowtop, for $700.00, I decided to try it for a week to see if it was a good match for me, no it wasn't me. I found a mattress I knew I would like, this one was a Sealy.

The Sealy would have been a cheaper price.

The salesman talked me out of buying the Sealy and sold me a mattress that he said was a good mattress, this was another Simmons, I should have went with what I thought would be better for me. The returm policy sucks, I am very limited on income, the salesman knew this, I didn't want to pay over the amount of money I spent, now I owe this company over $1000.00 that I don't have, and I'm stuck with mattress I don't like

Comments

This store is no good. I bought a mattress for $1200.00 and it wasn't what I picked out in store!

It was hard as a rock. I bought it in Sept 2011 and I still have not spent one night on it. I tried to return it but it would cost me another $500.00 in costs to exchange it for a similar matt.!!! I am not throwing good money after bad!!

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER THING FROM THESE IDIOTS!! Also watch there lying advertisements. They always have the same SALE on everyday!! That means there is never a sale going on !!!!

i strongly advise you to shop elsewhere... Former Customer.

C Sable can go suck a big D*ck..

a$$hole..

dont call this idot..

take it to small claims court. they never show and you'll win pretty easily.

well, you bought it, this is your fault and nobody else

this site is for people with legitimate complaints, please remove yourself

Dear Consumer:

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We are unhappy to hear about your dissatisfaction with your Sealy mattress.

We welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to me at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you.

We look forward to working with you and resolving your issue. Thank you.